Sea of Thieves is a visually stunning online multiplayer fun game with exhilarating gameplay as well as violent combat to those who participate. Since its introduction in 2018, the videogame has gained widespread popularity among gamers, and the game’s continuous updates have only served to improve it. Throughout this article, I will help you determine how to update this software on PC, which is necessary because updates on PC must occasionally be performed manually.
In Sea of Thieves, you’ll get the complete maritime experience, including sailing as well as battling to exploring and plundering – all you would need to live the pirate’s life and then become a legendary figure in your very own way. Because there are no predefined categories, you have total freedom to explore the world as well as other people in any way you see fit. Inside this common globe journey, even if you’re traveling as a team or sailing individually, you’re supposed to come into other teams.
Now and then, Sea of Thieves will require an update, especially following big patch launches and server outages. Finding out how to update Sea of Thieves on your PC is a little more difficult than on a device since it appears to be a rare event of if the game will auto-update or even if you will need to explicitly prompt this to download as well as install the latest. In any case, if you want to update the Sea of Thieves on your PC, it will be a straightforward procedure.
Methods of Updating Sea of Thieves on PC?
- The most obvious symptoms that Sea of Thieves requires an update will now be the BeigeBeard problems and perhaps game mismatch notifications that appear.
- Sea of Thieves must be closed down for the update process to start successfully. Make certain that the game is no longer running in the background.
- This approach typically involves downloading a plugin, which compels the game to be updated.
- Otherwise, you will have to forcefully update Sea of Thieves on your PC, which can be done by following these instructions.
- Go to the Microsoft Store and buy the software you require.
- Simply click the dots symbol located in the upper-right corner of your display to proceed.
- Choose the Downloads and Updates button from the drop-down menu.
- To receive updates, select Get Updates from the drop-down menu.
- This procedure should, in theory, compel Microsoft to check for upgrades to any existing apps.
- Sea of Thieves may receive an update as a consequence of this.
- You can also go to the Sea of Thieves homepage on the Play Store when no above steps worked for you.
- The game Sea of Thieves should start to update itself automatically as soon as you access the site.
- In some cases, based on whether or not such methods are successful, you may have to delete and afterward reinstall Sea of Thieves on the computer and see if this results in the game having updated again. If you have tried everything and failed, you may want to consider rebooting your Computer and re-attempting all of the processes listed above (apart from deactivating the game, which is the last resort quick fix in any specific case). As you are now aware, upgrading this game is rather simple and takes only a short amount of time in most cases. In some of the worst situations, you will merely be required to uninstall this game from your computer.
To avoid encountering BeigeBeard problems or “game mismatch” alerts, make sure that your copy of Sea of Thieves is updated by visiting the official Sea of Thieves website. To properly exit Sea of Thieves as well as ensure that this is not going on in the background, the following steps must be taken: Occasionally, this is sufficient to cause your game to initiate a patch downloading.
Choose Get Updates
When it comes to updating Sea of Thieves, the Microsoft Store application is always the first place you go to seek updates. By putting “Microsoft Store” first into a search engine or by selecting it from the Start screen, you will be directed to the Microsoft Store. Once the app first launches, you’ll have to go here to the Downloads and Updates section to get started. This can be accessed by selecting the three-dot button at the top top of the screen. Sea of Thieves is included on this list, as well as since it hasn’t been updated already, then that should start updating immediately. To start forcing the Microsoft Store and fetch anything which might demand a patch, you may choose “Get updates.”
Another option is to go to the Sea of Thieves store website and look at it in person. This could be accomplished by selecting Sea of Thieves from the Downloads and Updates area of either the Microsoft Store or just by browsing for it through your search tool of the Microsoft Store. By the time you go to the Sea of Thieves website, it should have started updating instantly.
If Sea of Thieves on Computer continues to fail to update, though after accessing the two parts previously explained, consider rebooting your computer and starting the procedures again. In some of the worst situations, you may be forced to remove and rerun the online game from the beginning. Ideally, this has resolved your issue, and you would then be aware of how to update the Sea of Thieves on your PC in the next if this occurs once again.
Technical specifications for Sea of Thieves to run properly
The following are the minimum system requirements for playing Sea of Thieves. Sea of Thieves announced the debut of A Pirate’s Lifestyle, a partnership project between the company and Disney. Furthermore, when the game may automatically download to add new material, technical challenges may prevent this from occurring.
You can enable Sea of Thieves to update since you’ve launched up and played only to discover that it hasn’t updated in the manner in which it should have done so automatically.
In pressuring Sea of Thieves for updating, the first thing you need to do is head to the Microsoft Store then look for this game. Which according to the online Sea of Thieves help page, once you’ve located the game, pick the Sea of Thieves store page, as well as the game will begin to update itself immediately. If it doesn’t happen, Sea of Thieves’ help recommend things you enter the Windows key as well as type “were set” before attempting the task again.
The very next action, when you’re bad luck to have software that won’t update, will be to submit a service ticket to the Sea of Thieves customer care team.
Windows Operating System: Windows 11or 10 of 64-bit
Processor configuration: Intel Q9450 @ 2.6GHz otherwise AMD Phenom II X6 @ 3.3 GB at least, intel i5 4690 @ 3.5GHz otherwise AMD FX-8150 @ 3.6 GHz is recommended.
Memory required: At least 4 GB, but 8 GB is recommended.
Graphics settings: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 otherwise AMD Radeon 7750 at least, Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 otherwise AMD Radeon R9 380x is recommended.
DirectX: 11th Version
Storage requires: minimum 50 GB
You can check to see if your computer fits the specified criteria; if it does not, you can pick up a new system that will ensure that it satisfies all of the specifications indicated above.