You may feel annoyed when you encounter such an error in the Shared experience of your Microsoft account that says some of your accounts require attention. You may already have clicked on the ‘Fix now’ button but it led you to another error code which is – 0x80190005.
If you are searching for an accurate solution to fix it, then you have come to the right place. It is pretty easy to fix this issue within a couple of methods that are given in this article.
Causes of Some of Your Accounts Require Attention Error
The error that you are facing may similar to the picture below:
Several things on your computer can trigger the ‘Some of Your Accounts Require Attention’ error. Especially, the unverified account can be one of the main reasons for this error.
The PIN over the password can be another reason behind the error.
Also, some older account credentials that conflict with your recent Microsoft account can create the error.
Whatever the reason is, the solution is pretty simple. You just need to follow our guide and by applying the provided solutions, we hope that you will be able to fix this issue on your computer.
How to Fix the “Some of Your Accounts Require Attention” error?
Here are some methods to fix the Some of Your Accounts that Require Attention errors on your computer. The solutions are provided according to priority and effectiveness. So, you are suggested to apply the solutions gradually.
Method-1: Verify Your Identity on Microsoft Account
If you see the error that asking attention to your account, then the first thing you should do is verify your identity on your Microsoft account.
You can follow the given steps to complete the process if you don’t know how to verify Microsoft identity:
- Go to Settings by pressing the Windows key and I key simultaneously.
- Then, choose Account from the Settings.
- Now, click on Your Info from the left panel.
- Underneath the Manage my Microsoft account, click on Verify.
- After that, click on I have a code and give the code that they sent in your email.
- After verifying successfully, check if the problem vanishes or not. If not, then try the Method-2 below.
Method-2: Remove PIN
According to the reports of some users, the PIN that is used to unlock the computer sometimes causes the mentioned error in the Account. Removing the PIN doesn’t mean that your computer will be insecure. If you remove your PIN then you will be asked to enter your account password for login.
However, entering a PIN is easier than entering the password, but it can fix the issue that you are facing on your computer.
Here is the instruction to remove the PIN from the account:
- Press the Windows key + I key to open Settings.
- Then click on Accounts.
- After that, click on the Sign-in options from the left panel.
- Expand the Windows Hello PIN and click on the Remove button.
Method-3: Turn Off Shared Experiences
Another solution to fix the account issue is disabling the Shared Experience on your computer. To turn Shared Experience, feature off, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings again and click on System.
- Then, click on the Shared Experiences from the left panel.
- Now, toggle off the Shaded across devices option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why My Computer Keep Asking to Fix My Microsoft Account?
It often happens that the Microsoft account contains some problem and that asks the user to fix it. If you are seeing such an error again and again after fixing it, then you are suggested to try the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter tool to detect and fix the problem automatically. However, Microsoft already has stopped this tool. So, if you don’t find this tool then try the followings:
- Create a local account.
- Switch to the local account and try login in with your Microsoft account.
This trick worked for many Windows users.
How Do I Stop Microsoft Shared Experience?
Here are the steps to disable Microsoft Shared Experience:
- Click the Windows logo at the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Then click on Settings (the gear icon).
- After that, click System.
- Now, select the Shared experiences on the left panel.
- Here you have to toggle off the Share across devices feature.
How Do I Stop Windows from Asking for Microsoft Account?
You can apply the following to stop Windows from asking for a Microsoft Account:
- First, open the Control Panel.
- Second, go to User Accounts.
- Third, click on Manage Windows credentials.
- Select Windows Credentials.
- Under Generic Credentials, expand your Microsoft Account login and click Remove.
Thus, you do not have to sign in to your Microsoft account and it will not bother you again by asking for a Microsoft account.
How Do I Give Attention to My Microsoft Account?
You can try customizing your Microsoft account by giving all the detailed information and verifying your account on your computer. The instruction on how to verify your account is given above in this document. Here is the instruction on how you can customize your account:
- Click on the Window key and then click on your account name.
- It will expand and from there, select Change account settings.
- Then, go to the email & accounts section from the left panel.
- There, click on your Microsoft account and then click the Manage button.
- After entering your Microsoft account password, click on Your info.
- Now, edit your account by giving all the information.
Why Do I See That I Have an Account Problem?
Are you facing an error that says some of your accounts require attention? Well, that isn’t mean that your account has any problems. The nonfiction appears on your screen because a Windows feature named Shared Experience is enabled on your computer which is corrupted somehow. You can get rid of this problem by updating your Windows or simply disabling the Shared Experience feature.
All the information related to how to fix some of your accounts require attention error is given in this article. If you are facing the same issue, then you can apply the simple methods that are mentioned above.
Hopefully, you will be able to fix it by applying these tricks. Despite applying the above methods, if you are unable to fix the issue, then don’t worry, restoring the window can fix this issue.
Please tell us if you have any personal opinions about this topic in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.